Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Que Seva Seva...


OK, I know the real words, but I had to do it.

Instead of painting my whole night for you.  I am going to get right down to it. 
Seva's General Tso's Cauliflower is like crack.  Once you start you can't stop and you want to eat it every day. 
So good.  So good.  So good.

General Tso's Cauliflower-Photo Credit: detnew.com

I was at Seva for a party where the the food was chosen for me, which is good because I may not have chosen the same thing and then missed out.  The other stand out for me was Rennie's Peanut-Kale Salad (kale, carrots, butternut squash, red peppers in a peanut-cider marinade).  I Love Kale, so this is a natural win for me. 


The other thing that I realized is this…I HAVE TO GO BACK THERE AND EAT MORE.  I looked at the menu while I was there and there are so many things that I want to try…Mushroom Sliders, Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadilla, Yam Fries, and their Spinach Salad…I need to try them all.

In addition to their regular menu items, they have weekly lunch, dinner, drink and appetizer specials that also sound fantastic, like Red Lentil Coconut Curry Soup, which contains three of my favorite things all in one.

Now, you should know that Seva is a sister restaurant to the original Seva in Ann Arbor.  Each establishment specializing in Vegetarian Cuisine and has a full bar. 

I am upset with myself for not eating there sooner. 

At any rate, I am going there for lunch this week and I can't wait!  OH!  And, for those of you who like Kombucha, they serve Unity Vibration's (located in Ypsilanti, Michigan) Kombucha! Bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment